PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do your tracker HUDs keep track of auto top ups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do your tracker HUDs keep track of auto top ups?

Hi,

The title is probably a silly question because I don't use a HUD. But with a new full-ring vs 6-max challenge on the cards I would like to be prepared.

I play 6-max cash and after it became clear to me, after an embarrassing situation in the last challenge review that I don't auto top-up, I now do it manually for 50c at 2NL. So I'm not too short.

I can remember one or two top ups like in a re-buy game and know 4x max before add-on period but in cash games when you guys play 6+ tables with a HUD and it's all auto top up?

So the question is:

When I looked in the hand history files to see if I could find my manual 50c top up I couldn't find anything relating to it...

...how does a HUD do it when the HH folder is the database it works from?
    &

And started two tiled Zoom tables - no time to observe
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Jul 31, 2012, 06:45 AM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.