PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry for delays folks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry for delays folks...

I do apologize for any delays in responding to your hand posts guys.

As many of you probably know, The Langolier is grinding the Main Event currently, so he is unavailable to answer. I was hoping to pick up the slack somewhat for him despite my less recent activity due to a lot real life concerns (I am seeking a college degree, was doing a big job search blitz, and other stuff)...

After 1 day of increased activity, I found a job!

I am working like 10 to 12 hrs per day though, and face a 1.5 hr+ commute each day, so any spare on line time I had went to school.

I just thought I'd let you guys know you are not being ignored, and I intend to try to get to ALL open hands tonight.

Again, sorry...

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Congrats, man. Well, other than that commute, that's no good.

Comment

Hey JDean,

I hope i speak for most when i say no worries. personal stuff should come first.

Its good to hear you got the Job you went after but that commute sounds just brutal.

Hope the degree goes well

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey JDean, i totally agree with Grade b. Reckon you should take care of your own stuff 1st and foremost before taking care of anything else. I sincerely hope everything works out in your favour. And good luck! wikkumbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Commute

Originally posted by JDean View Post
          I am working like 10 to 12 hrs per day though, and face a 1.5 hr+ commute each day, so any spare on line time I had went to school.

-JDean
          In Brooklyn, a 1.5 hr commute (rush hour) is about 10 miles (Belt Pkwy); how were you fortunate enough to find a job so close?

Miss your posts - good luck with your new job!
          "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

Wow m8 when do you find the time to sleep, i really wish you all the best in your new career and hope your future is bright and prosperous and would just like to say a big thanks to you for all your hard work on pso answering plonkers like me lol it cant be easy.

Thank you JD for everything.

Paul.

Comment

top geezer thx for all your help

Comment

All done...finally!

Bring on more guys!

the job is worth it I think, $800 per week, plus commission.

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.