PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50NL zoom 6max guess what the villain had

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50NL zoom 6max guess what the villain had

I can't decide if they have 7-2 or 8-2....

either way it does not look good....

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

On the other hand - my final guess is K5 offsuit...

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

88 i think turn small bet was because he wanted to defend his set but at the same time wanted u to call when u have AK.

Comment

He 3bet, then called your 4bet, would put him on JJ+, AQo+. Then he checked flop, probably didn't hit anything, possibly holding AK. If he held an overpair, he would probably have 5bet preflop, and would have bet on flop for value. Then a small bet on turn which seemed weak.

River shove was crazy. He thinks that the board didn't hit you since you took a passive line after your 4bet, plus the cards were all low cards. It highly looks like a steal attempt. I put him on AKo, river shoving with air.

But do surprise us please

Comment

EdinFreeMan was right K5 but it was suited (clubs). River shove looked like a missed draw. So I called. Was expecting something like 99.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.