PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6 max TPTK river value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6 max TPTK river value

vllain is 57/7 with an af of 3.5 over just 15 hands so no solid reads but i think we can call him a fish.
    the open raiser is 40/27 af 5 over the same sample.

[replay hand_id=284621 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=575EB9B383]

when the donk better leads with such a weak bet and the OR calls i put both on some kind of draw and deside to treat the min bet as if it was a check and just bet out to charge them for the draw
    thoughts please?

my real point is can we extract any value here or is the best line just to check back?

thanks guys and any other points are welcome.

Hi pokerspants,

A guy playing this fishy (all be it for a small sample) I would definitely value bet on the river. If he's got a busted draw he won't call, but he will pay us off with all his worse 1 pair hands that he took this line with, and since the river doesn't rate to have improved him, I think we will get called by worse hands significantly more often than we run into a better hand. So I do like a river value bet.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.