PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6 max AK vs loose passive and fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6 max AK vs loose passive and fish

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    btn = 72/2 AF 2.0 43 hands MP = 34/16 AF 1.1 50 hands the big fish has been splashing around in pots with week holdings and we had flopped a full house and slow rolled the MP for about half his stack can we get away form this vs these 2 players? if so what should we be doing?

How can you slowroll online?

Anyway I think the only thing you could have done different is make the 3bet to 30 cents or even 36 cents. That would be my preference since you only have Ahigh at this point and you really don´t want to be called and miss. With AA and KK you can make this raise better because you already have a very strong made hand and you would love some action.

The rest I would just get it in, because the flat caller tends to be on a draw or perhaps KQ.

For as the allin guy, it can be trips it can be two pair or it can be straight / flush draw or both, he has too few money to fold top / top, therefore getting it in is best.

sometimes with retard players they believe they can allin bluff with a hand like 89 of spades here.

on top of that you also have a Kc blocker / backdoor flush draw.

well played nothing you can do.

Comment

Hi Pokerspants,

Preflop I think either flatting or 3b is ok, but with a big fish involved on the button I like the large 3b, a bit more would even be better like Sj suggests.

When both call our 3b the stack to pot ratio is low, it's basically 2 with the button and under 3 with MP, it is never going to be correct to fold top/top vs. 2 fish on a very low spr, because they'll be getting the money in with plenty of worse hands. If someone out flopped us or draws out, well that's going to happen sometimes, but no my commitment decision is simple with the preflop line we took vs. these villains, when we hit top/top... get the monies in.

Hope this helps,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sjekkkk View Post
        How can you slowroll online?
        When they bet, you time bank with a holding that is an obvious easy call.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ha thats not what i ment my bad i ment slowplayed!!!!

yeah the mp showed 99 for middle set just confirming what i already knew thanx guys

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.