PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Hand !!! KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Hand !!! KK

UG-22/17 and UG+1-26/11 over 20 hands..

Hi nee0903.

I do not really see anything that needs analyzing here.

You give us some HUD info on your opps. You hand is so strong that even if you are facing a 2% shove range from each, you are going to have the equity to act as you did here. On the minimal info you provide, it is probable that you will not see them tighter than that in their shove ranges...

As for the shortie standing, he is somewhat moot. You give us zero info on him, and his action occurs after your decisions are complete. He may or may not have a hand that beats you, but even had you just CALLED the 2nd shover (instead of moving in), every opponent behind you was covered already.

Have you any specific questions about your actions?

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

The only question i wanted to ask by posting this hand is whether this could be a fold without much info on the opponents. What are the chances of running into AA at these stakes? And is it a call always no matter how nitty the opponents are?

Comment

Originally posted by nee0903 View Post
        The only question i wanted to ask by posting this hand is whether this could be a fold without much info on the opponents. What are the chances of running into AA at these stakes? And is it a call always no matter how nitty the opponents are?
        Nah, I don't think you want to fold here...

As I said, you have good equity even if both opp's are playing a 2% range. To me, I want to get in here all day long.

-JDean
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

No what fold... 10000000% call or raise all in here. If we start folding KK pre everytime they shove before us even if 2 of them and their stats are normal not super nit! Usually there is one with maybe even JJ or QQ..

Etienne

Comment

it is only a fold if you have seen this player open raise allin with AA 3 times before and that you are also certain he isnt tilting.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.