PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL10 KK zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL10 KK zoom

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BTN): $19.72 (197.2 bb)
    SB: $20.96 (209.6 bb)
    BB: $22.35 (223.5 bb)
    UTG: $21.85 (218.5 bb)
    MP: $11.05 (110.5 bb)
    CO: $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K:diamond: K:club:
    2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, SB folds, BB calls $0.80, CO calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.75) 9:heart: T:heart: 4:heart: (3 players)
    BB bets $1.50, CO folds, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.75) J:spade: (2 players)
    BB bets $3.50, Hero folds

[spoil]Results: $5.75 pot ($0.26 rake)
    Final Board: 9:heart: T:heart: 4:heart: J:spade:
    Hero mucked K:diamond: K:club: and lost (-$2.40 net)
    BB mucked and won $5.49 ($3.09 net)
    [/spoil][/hand_history][/converted_hand]

Every villain is unknown. What is the good play here postflop?

Hi Nocco,

Tough spot. I like your preflop and flop lines, on this depth of money on such a rough board I think it's prudent. I would probably call again on the turn. That's a bad card obv but if we call twice it's unlikely the villain will bomb the river on a bluff or with worse hands, so we can use our position to make a good river decision. If he checks to us on the end on a blank river we can make a token value bet to extract from hands like AhTc. If he makes a small blocking type bet we can call and show our overpair down, and if he bombs the river (a strong value line) we can simply fold then feeling confident we were no good the large majority of the time.

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.