PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom

anyone play Zoom ? what do you think ?

micro stakes seems to be full of fish . 1 or 2 fish in a full ring game is ok but when you are playing against 900+ !? i think i'll give it a miss .

The great thing about Zoom is the volume of hands you can get through in a short time, especially if you multitable it. And because you are playing against a big pool of players, there is little need to adjust to table dynamics or specific reads, so a standard 'routine' style works well.

Hand for hand though, I don't think it is as lucrative as normal micro cash games can be. Inveterate limpers into pots and calling stations are encouraged by the format to fold more often as there is always another hand waiting for them. Also, players going all in preflop seem much more likely to have the goods, presumably for the same reason.

Overall I would recommend Zoom, though, as a very worthwhile format, especially if you don't have much time to play. It's certainly remarkably addictive, too.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.