PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL fullring QQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL fullring QQ

The villain was 24/24 from 25 hands..no other info..Please comment..

Not much to say - when opp 4 bet shoves I think he probably has a weaker range than if he made a small/regular sized 4 bet (in which case I may be inclined to hero fold the ladies, depending on opponent and the fact he's opening UTG, though maybe i'd be a fool to - but @ 2nl i don't see people stacking off with worse than jacks when playing full-stacked, this is probably even truer in FR games).

You should probably remove what the opponent shows in future posts

Comment

How do i hide the opponents hand?

Comment

Just delete the lines from the hand history itself where he shows (I deleted the entire showdown from mine).

Comment

ok thanks ..

Comment

You aren't going to learn much in a hand like this.

Comment

Hi nee, I think if you're going to 3B QQ preflop the sizing is a bit small after a 4x and flat. I'd be going somewhere between 15-20x personally. I do generally like 3-bettting this pre vs. largely unknowns at microstakes. When the villain 4b jams I think this is a fist pump-get it in spot personally. Most players will not make massive overbet jams with AA, and often not with KK either. You're going to see a lot of 88-JJ's and AK's in this spot, and QQ obviously plays fantastic vs. this range. umbup: Dave
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.