PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sessions

Hey I have a question:

Is it possible to just add a whole sessions in the hand replayer or do you have to do it hand by hand?

And if so can you explain step by step with some nice pictures, thanks

Hi Skekkkk. You CAN load multiple hands into the replayer, but I am not sure what the limit is on that. You can create a file, and put all the hands from a session into that file. Then, when you go to the "link builder" you have an option to create a link showing all hands in a group, or just the single hand. Example of multiple hands: I do believe there is a limit though, as I tried to create an 85 hand group once, and the link did not work. Hope it helps. -JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
      Hi Skekkkk. You CAN load multiple hands into the replayer, but I am not sure what the limit is on that. You can create a file, and put all the hands from a session into that file. Then, when you go to the "link builder" you have an option to create a link showing all hands in a group, or just the single hand. Example of multiple hands: I do believe there is a limit though, as I tried to create an 85 hand group once, and the link did not work. Hope it helps. -JDean
      Five hands at a time is the maximum, I loaded my whole HH from the PSO live training club in the Hand Replayer test section which you opened JD and could only load Five Hands at a time, took ages to load up.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
        Five hands at a time is the maximum, I loaded my whole HH from the PSO live training club in the Hand Replayer test section which you opened JD and could only load Five Hands at a time, took ages to load up.
        Hi Bill.

Loading hands into the replayer is probably 5 hands Bill (I'm not sure, I usually load 1 at a time), but once loaded and into a file, you can create a 32+ hand replayer screen by simply changing to "include all hands in group". The sinlge link created will then show all hands.

-JDean
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
          Hi Bill. Loading hands into the replayer is probably 5 hands Bill (I'm not sure, I usually load 1 at a time), but once loaded and into a file, you can create a 32+ hand replayer screen by simply changing to "include all hands in group". The sinlge link created will then show all hands. -JDean
          That IS what I did JD, but you can only add a maximum of Five hands at a time into the file, so consequently my 360 hands took ages to load in. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

***Moved***

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.