PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...and then sometimes, you run good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and then sometimes, you run good

Been playing cash a lot lately and I think I'm getting much better. THIS hand however is not one of those times. This is a simple case of RUN GOOD. The Large reraise here was to ISO the short stack. For some reason, I just assumed the other player would fold out here, and that the short stack was sitting on AK. It was a bad play all around in this situation, but it worked out. Double good news on this one. 1) I lucked out and won a HUGE pot (for 5NL anyway.) and 2) i learned a lesson here. Won't be playing like this much in the future if I can help it! L8r,

Hy!
    You get very lucky on this hand but your opponents was a short stack and i would do the same.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.