PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only reason I see, is that players don't want to show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only reason I see, is that players don't want to show

WOW In the span of 5 minutes on 2 different tables, this happens: This first one, after the river, I miss click the all in and bet $0.26 instead of $0.27 and he folds after betting $8.12. WHY? I guess he missed his straight and didn't want to show The second one, the player bets $5 after the river and I go all in with $5.42 and he folds. WHY? I guess he didn't want to show That was great for me, great start to the month of February, but I still wanted to know, so I could write it in my players notes Any thoughts on what they had?? umbup:

lol what are they doing. nice hands

Comment

Hey Trap!

If I were a gambling man... I think the first hand was a total airball bluff with garbage that they didn't want to show.
      Like not wanting to show losing a 27o hand in the tank, when it costs the extra prop bet if you show it as a loser.

The second one, no telling. Could be a 3, could be a 10, could be 2 broadways.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Still - you have to love the fishies. Ran into one too today - Guy 5-bet me preflop for1/3 his stack, I 6-bet allin and he calls with K7 off. Only time on 5 days I got value out of pocket aces

----------------------------------------
        keeping track of my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
        The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
        Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.