PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up against a Monkey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up against a Monkey!

Playing some HU against that funky monkey. Villain is pretty much like me..aggressive in position, cautious a bit..and usually a big bet on the river means he's got it. This is in the Royal Raiser's AJ HU tourney so I didn't want to go down so far in chips w/ losing the hand. SPOILER ALERT......DON'T LOOK AT NEXT POST IF YOU WISH TO REVIEW!!!! ~~~~ ~~~~
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sun Jan 29, 2012, 06:51 AM. Reason: SPOILER ALERT

Speaking with Dan on our break he mentioned this hand And he had me ranged spot on So here it is from my perspective to put you out your misery Dan funky monkey style

Comment

Nice read, Dan, and nice hand Spike. umbup:umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Dan,

I think your line is good, given what you know then spike's line of pot, pot, pot basically says he has what he had, and you know on the river bet you're no good.

Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.