PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

76o in sb vs bad player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76o in sb vs bad player

opponent in this hand liked to bet small when he had good hands and thought he was ahead. he flopped two pair with JTo and allowed an opponent to get there on the river w/ 88 when an 8 came, giving his opponent the set to beat his own 2pr.
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

No insane spot-on mad out of the hat reads this time?

Comment

Hi rule, I think it's good, you've observed the villain likes to bet small when he's got it, and when the 4 straight comes he doesn't bet small, he overbets the pot, so we can safely feel we have the best hand here and he doesn't hold a 7. Check-raising him the rest of the way in is fine being out of position, flatting is more difficult to get him the rest of the way in as there are other scary cards that can come and we'd have to donk into him, or risk him checking down the river. So I like the play. umbup: Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.