PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i,m finally making the right folds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i,m finally making the right folds

in a cash game b4 i joined this site this would of been an instant call for me, i,m ignoring the river

Way to small c-bet, one of the easiest folds of KK OTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Puciek View Post
      Way to small c-bet, one of the easiest folds of KK OTF.
      what kind of c bet should i of placed in that situation if u dont mind putting me right Puciek, i kept it small with it being 3 way pot Thanks in advance umbup:

Comment

he wont mind putting you right at all lol

Comment

I agree that I'd have made a larger c-bet. Probably a pot-sized bet. With the opp's raise and re-raise, it's an easy fold.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            he wont mind putting you right at all lol
            Lol roomik..

it might look like an easy fold to u guys but i used to get married to big pocket pairs in cash games, for sure i would of called this a couple of weeks ago, thats why my bankroll had a built in yoyo

Comment

Thanks JWK noted and it wont happen again.Next time i raise it proper umbup:

Comment

Well I agree about the cbet,you dont always need to lead out in these spots.

Have to remember that some players fold to weak bets sensing strength and others see it as weakness. Those same players tend to see strong bets in opposite order.
                If you can figure out reads on them and I find this takes at least 40 hands,for me any ways.

If you running a tracker of some sort take a peak at their aggression and fold to cbet percentages.
                A low aggression and high cbet fold percentage are a good spot to bet. If they call you can check it down due to their rarely calling anything post flop unless they had a good piece.

If you want to bet strong as a cbet try 75%-110% of the pot.
                I only use 110% when I am facing a real drooler and he cant read bet sizing.

Comment

well the manzan guy was making my hud glow up like a christmas tree so i guess i got lucky there being as he actually had a hand this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.