PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

On March 31st, the Prizepool Madness Freeroll will take place. The current prize pool is a hefty $10,000, but with your help we will grow this. Can we count on you?

See more
See less

New Spin & Go Video Course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spin & Go Video Course

Did you know there's a brand new video course, created by our friends at OP Poker, here at PokerStars School all about Spin & Go's?

Learn all you need to know to crush these 3-handed turbos. You can find the first video in the series right HERE.

Cheers my good mates I no your thinking im a teachers pet, Afraid not after my head injury

Comment

very nice video, we need more

Comment

Good video. It would be good to include one where you aren't getting good hands - like JJ first hand, AK suited, and hitting straights on a "streak." I enjoy poker, so find that I don't enjoy Spin & Gos too often, but occasionally I fancy seeing if I can get one of the high multipliers by playing a bunch of games in a row. It is fun, though, and the advice in this video is valuable. Because they are quick, I'm sure I play them more than MTTs, though I prefer MTTs.
        I would like to leave something useful here, so I'm simply suggesting a video that shows how to play from a disadvantage, such as the other two players going all in, one of them winning in the first hand, and you are behind. These situations quite often turn into good games, with a lot of strategy.
        How easy is it to capture a game? It might be fun to a series of good Sp&G game videos. Even when I play bad, I would welcome comments on what I did wrong, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Poker-M@fi@ View Post
          very nice video, we need more
          @FearNix @Poker-M@fi@

There's 10 videos in the entire series, just click on Next Article at the bottom of each video to get to the next one

Comment

Love the video guys !!! My favourite game too play is definitely the spin & go $1 - $3 definitely be watching more videos in the near future !

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

@FearNix @Poker-M@fi@

There's 10 videos in the entire series, just click on Next Article at the bottom of each video to get to the next one
              thank you, i didnt notice them lol

Comment

Thanks, this is awesome

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.