PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried Jivaro - New (?) Poker HUD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Jivaro - New (?) Poker HUD

I've been trying the basic (free) mode and I really like it! For actual in-game play it's superior to PT4 and HM3 in my opinion.

Not sure it will match the big two for post game analysis but it definitely improves my in game decision making by showing the stats more clearly (particularly stack sizes) and makes it easier to deride the information I need at each point. Only downside is that I haven't been able to work out how to write notes on PS as the HUD covers up the Pokerstars labels!

Yes, it's really good, I like it also for in game play, and it's not expensive.

Comment

I'm interested in this, i have been trialling PT4 and its not the best for in game but i do like the out of game features the stats those this hold up at all on that because i might go that direction instead
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I love Jivaro. I have the premium version and has helped me a lot. I would recommend this to anyone!!! Worth every penny.

Comment

Maybe someone knows app, that works on android?

Comment

Originally posted by GuyFromThai View Post
            Maybe someone knows app, that works on android?
            GuyFromThai

none that I know of.. they all need a computer, as they need to be able to have the hand histories saved to the hard drive.. which you can't do on android.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I trialed this for a while when it first came out (basic was free for quite a long time). The basic version had no reporting capabilities at that time, so I opted for PT4.

I know Jaime Staples was using Jivaro when playing, but also had PT4 for the review and reporting capabilities. Having both might be the best solution.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

If you want only hud,then Jivaro is fine. I used many times. Even the free version with the 3 stats (VPIP/PFR/3bet) is enough for the nano limits. If you want to review your tourneys,or analyzing stats,then a tracker is essential. Personally i use PT4,i think it's slightly better than HM2,but both have a 30 days trial,so you can see the differences,and you can choose what's best for you.
                Sorry if my English is sucks,this is not my mother language,and i'm using it rarely in my real life.

If u want to know a little bit about me,i wrote a small introduction here: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...old-new-member

Comment

Jivaro offers no free basic version anymore only Jivaro Premium is available.

Comment

Paying a monthly fee is not a good value for this program. It does not track your play and is quite cumbersome to use as a HUD.

I highly recommend using Drive HUD, which is easy to use and does tracking aswell. It is 9$ a year for microstakes.

HM2/HM3 is my personal choice. It has everything you will need to have a great working HUD and stat tracker.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.