PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zoom hud program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom hud program

hello i just want to know does it exist some good hud program for zoom , i would like thet is free program i try with pokertracker but had problems i see some videos where people use hud in zoom so if somebody know please help

pokertracker4 works for zoom.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

heh meybe becouse i have trial version does not work for me
      , please any other

Comment

I think the trial should work for it too. Make sure under the configure page in PT4 for PS, you have enable zoom hud checked.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Back then when I tried HM2 free trial it worked perfectly with Zoom, can't say anything about PT4 'cause I've never used it. Hope it works for you

Comment

Both HM2/PT4 need to be ran as admin so that zoom hud can show up, as a general rule of thumb.

Comment

For some reason, with PT they have a little box in the middle of nowhere that you have to click before the HUD'll work on zoom? Hope I managed to catch all the steps here?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.