PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Software for Bankroll Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Software for Bankroll Management

Hi all,

Just wondering if there's any software available for creating graphs or at least generating tables of your bankroll performance. Thanks in advance!

Don't think there are any because there's no demand or need for it. BRM is pretty straight forward and there's not really anything to keep track of. There are some standard recommendations depending on what games you play you can look up.

Comment

Hi here is the best free Bank Roll Management that I have heard of .Several of my Anzac Homegames Club use it .I hope it helps . Also for anyone to suggest that BRM is not important is either stupid or simply not making enough ROI for it to be a factor (possible they arent making a decent ROI because they DONT use proper BRM ) I have watched several decent players in recent months go from boom to bust in days ,sometimes hours because they make a score and then degen their BR away as they dont use suitable BR control.In fact the poker world is littered with them .It is just as important to know how to work you BR as it is to play the cards you are dealt.
      Your welcome to join Anzac and chat with some of the members who know more about this subject than me,Both pros and rec players -Anzac Homegames Club ID 762695 Invite 20132013 .
      Link for Fergulator BRM

http://www.thepokerbank.com/tools/pokerbank/fergulator/

Hope Its Of Some Help
      Regards
      brettnz
      @LostInPoker

Comment

Thanks so much Brett, sounds like Anzac is up my alley. I'm trying to turn my $8 bankroll builder into $100 by end of year, already up to $45 because of good BRM .

Comment

Well done.at that rate you will make your target ez.Hope to see you in Anzac soon.umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.