PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

statistic program for cash game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statistic program for cash game

Hello i just want to know does it exist program or some online site like sharkscope for turnament statistic where i can find my cash game statistic . where i can see my earning or lost from cash game in a year or month , or statistic earning per houre

If somebody could help thank you

There used to be sites that recorded cashtables but PokerStars "asked" them to stop and they complied.

Link Removed T2C

BTW, any HUD will give you this info, and in much more detail. Info on others however is harder to get.
    Eighter play, or maybe buy handhistories (not sure if thats possible)
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Mon Jul 14, 2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hey all!

Please note that PokerTableRatings is on PokerStars BANNED software list. If you are caught using this, you can have your account frozen and be banned from the site.

HERE is a list of approved and prohibited ones.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok thank you for information

Comment

Hi rkleefstra ,just thought i suggest that as its been pointed out that that site is still on the banned list it is proberly a good idea if you edited your post to remove the link so that someone doesnt use it by mistake (worse still blame you )
            Regards
            brettnz

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.