PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokertracer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokertracer

If i would use a POKERTRACER does it tell me when i play with a player i have played with before ?? and what other info does it tell me about that player or me?
    Which is the best tool/Manager/Traker ?

Hello GARMIN262,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline.

HUDs are a great tool. If you have it running one will tell you if you have played a player before as it essentially records every hand you play. It can give you a variety of information about your opponents such as how many hands you have played against them, the frequency they play and how often that is an aggressive action (VPIP and PFR/3-bet/4-bet etc) and a whole bunch of other stats. Pretty much anything you want to know about they've been playing. As well as that they can give you other info on yourself. Your stats and results and so on.

As for which is best, it's a personal choice. Both offer free trial periods which I would recommend. It gives you a chance to test them out, find out how they work and which you like better. You can also find a bunch of videos on PSO and online generally about HUD usage, just give it a search if you want to find out more.

Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.