PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEM 2 - winning hand stats by game type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEM 2 - winning hand stats by game type

HI guys,

was wondering if anyone knows how to produce percentages on the winning hand at showdown?

e.g.

TPTK wins 70%
    sets win 85%,
    etc.

This is for HEM2.

Cheers appreciate the help.

Or a slightly different question the percentage that a paticular hand is shown at showdown?

e.g. How often will expect to see TPTK at showdown on average per game type. So say for instance villains showdown TPTK a high percentage of the time, then you know that you will need better at showdown to sort of win more in the long run.

Cheers,

Matt

I presume you've found Reports>Showdown>Hand at showdown (detailed)?

You can add the "Won hand %" stat to that report.

It will look a bit like this:

Note that the actual figures will depend greatly on whether you play 6-max, HU or FR, regular tables or zoom, and also vary a lot depending on your playing style.

I recall that when I was a FR beginner, everything worse than TPTK was a big loser for me at showdown. The screengrab above is from my latest 6-max database, and even with my newly-developed passive "bluff-inducing" style, I'm surprised to see I've made money with stuff like middle pair.

To calculate the frequencies of making specific hand strengths and getting to showdown, you can probably write custom database queries or just set up some filters and manually count the hands, which would be overly laborious even for a geek like me.

FWIW, the most common hand strength on the river if there is no betting is one pair, just based on frequencies. (If you deal out 7 random cards from a deck, it's kind of hard to not make a pair )
    In my database, a more common holding for me at showdown is "two pairs on a paired board".
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.