PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Mobile poker tools ?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile poker tools ?

I wanted equilab on my phone. I don't think it's possible. Do any PSOers use any study tools on their phones? And if so, which and why ?
    The reason I ask is because google isn't a search engine anymore. It's just annoying
    Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by awmm83; Sat May 10, 2014, 05:09 PM.

I've got an iPhone. I have:

PokerOdds - a basic poker odds calculator

Poker Expert - allows you to keep track of what you do in live poker games

These aren't really study tools as such, I use them mainly for practical reasons when playing live.

i think hm2 has some mobile apps.

Way i look at it is when i get PT4 there's nothing to sync the info so i can't use info i already have or gain any info whilst playing so gonna stop mobile playing altogether unless it can't be avoided.

Was just a wee idea. Alas. Thanks guys.
        On mobile play phoenix. You really need to play your cards right. Big stacks are usually aggressive, which means they fold . Dwindling stacks are usually passive. Don't bluff. Also look at nationality. Look for the Scandinavians and the eastern Europeans. They have a kamikaze playing style. Avoid!
        Also, short stackers , like you, are unbluffable. You guys take out all the fun :p
        Last edited by awmm83; Sun May 11, 2014, 01:35 PM.

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.