PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEM2 HUD not working....sometimes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEM2 HUD not working....sometimes!

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. Sometimes my HUD does not load onto the poker table. Any else experience this and know how to correct it? I have tried to exit pokerstars and reload the tables but sometimes that doesn't seem to work. Sometimes if I reload on pokerstars 6 then sometimes the HUD will load.

Anyone know of a solution?

Cheers

Matt

If it's Zoom and HEM2, then it's probably that your PC and/or hard drive isn't powerful/fast enough.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Probably right arty. Just annoying you want to get stuck into the game, and have to keep messing around withers hud. It's weird though that sometimes it works straight away on pokerstars 7, and then sometimes I need to load up pokerstars 6
      To work.

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.