PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hold'em Manager HUD - Zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold'em Manager HUD - Zoom

I have a potentially stupid question. I am prepared for potentially stupid answers.

I'm running a Hold'em manager HUD while I'm playing Zoom. It is defiantly collecting stats but what does it do AFTER I fold?

If the hand continues after I fold for example. UTG=Raise CutOff=calls then I fast fold the button.

I assume I collect the stats for pre-flop play but what about the rest of the hand?

Will it collect showdown information? or any post flop info?

Thanks

Klumn

Not a stupid question, I asked this exact same question when I first got Pokertracker!

Pokerstars will send the entire hand history of the hand to your computer once all the play in that hand has finished.

So even if you fast-fold and don't observe the rest of the hand, Pokertracker will gather all the stats for all of the hands, even if you don't watch them yourself.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you very much for your useful reply.

Thanks

Comment

Spand did point out that he had PT not HM .I expect its the same but does anyone know 100% ? I checked and is same for Holdem Indicator ,but be nice to know for certain regarding HM2

Comment

Pokerstars doesn't send the hand history file to your computer until the hand in progress has been completed. This is completely independent of which poker tracking software you use.

No matter what tracking software you use, it can only manipulate data that Stars has sent to your computer, so the answer I gave will be the same for both PT and HEM.

Comment

Action Replay

The easy answer is - replay some hands in HM2 that you fast folded. If you see all the action, then you have all the history.

Kev.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.