PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

books for beating micro's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• books for beating micro's

Hey all, I'm trying to move up in stakes and would like to know if there is any books that would help to grind up the micro stakes cash games. Big thanks if you could help

hi, try Small Stakes Hold 'em: Winning Big With Expert Play , from ed miller and sklansky, and the theory of poker of sklansky. also easy game from balugawhale . hope it helps. but remenber that abc play is the best in those stakes

Comment

BlackRains guide to beating the micros is pretty good too. Never actually read it, but everyone pretty much agrees that its a great book.

Comment

Depends on if you're playing 6max or full ring. For full ring, I recommend Crushing The Micros by Blackrain, and for 6max I recommend Easy Game by Andrew Seidman.

EDIT: Awww, the other fellas got there before me. Not to self - Don't click "reply" and then spend the next few minutes on eating cake. Reply first. Unless you wanna finish your cake first, which you always do.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.