PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HM2 moving database?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HM2 moving database?

Hello guys, I'm just wondering if there is a way to move a HM2 database from one computer to another? If it's possible how do I do it? Thanks a lot

How to Transfer my HM2 Database to Another Computer

Hi

Take a look at How to Transfer my HM2 Database to Another Computer and/or Move Database to Another Hard Drive or Partition

I don't use HEM, but I have moved my PT4 database which is the same engine so I may be able to help out if you get stuck.

Kev.

Comment

I'm going to check it out. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Also take alook at HM2 new cloud service ,think you can transfer HH to there cloud then you dont ever have to transfer to another computer again ,or transfer there /back to 2nd computer/leaving a safe copy if ever your hard drive fails.
        Good Luck

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.