PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Mods

how do you get these working?

i copied and pasted them into
    C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\gx\chips&deck\chips and used the .exe instead of update.exe to launch but no joy.do i have to delete the actual pokerstars chips first?

Hey kingreigns, Firstly the chip mod files should be seven folders titles 0-6, is this what you have? If it is then it's fairly simple. Make sure your Stars client is closed and navigate your way to the PokerStars folder on your computer. Go to resources > gx > chips&decks. Then open the chips folder and copy/paste the seven folders you have, at this point it should ask if you want to replace the existing folders as they are essentially duplicates, click OK for all of them and you should be good to go. Be advised it may revert back to default after software updates. Hope this helps umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah i done this but it still shows the old chips!?cheers for the reply,ill get some other chip mod's and try them to see what happens

Comment

the chips were .bmp instead of .png they're working now!!

Comment

Hmm, I thought they were supposed to be .bmp but glad to hear you got them working!

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

im pretty sure that you will have to do it again after any update from PS so dont worry if they revert back to the old ones afer update. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.