PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream Poker Set Up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Poker Set Up?

What is on your "dream poker set up wish list"? Right now I have a dinky lap top, but maybe someday I will be in a position to upgrade, lol.

I don't know very much about computers, but I know one thing on my wish list is a 30 in monitor such as:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0043GDIT2

It's only a grand, what a deal! Besides using it for poker, I think it would be amazing for video games

What kind of computer do you think should go on the wish list? What about software? I guess holdem manager or poker tracker, dunno which is better. There is also that poker ninja thing that I saw in one of Tyler Frosts videos which looked helpful for multi-tabling. What else?

Maybe everyone except me already has everything they want, lol.

I guess just go "top of the line" and any computer would work.

Comment

When I bink one of the major tourney, I will get a gaming desktop from Origin. They make the best performance-value gaming computer out there (unlike alien which is way over-priced because of its brand name)

Comment

Ahh, cool, I will check out Origin. I feel the same way about Alienware. I think they have good computers, but the up charge for branding is a bit much, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.