PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free video screen / poker table capture for hand analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free video screen / poker table capture for hand analysis

Hi,

Been messing around with Google+ / YouTube live hangout that Felix @xflixx Team Pro uses on-line for his #grindingitup meetings.

Just thought this may be useful for people who want a free screen capture method of directly saving their poker session to YouTube.

So now for hand analysis. Rather than type in your opponent reads / hud statistics, betting lines in a forum post, you can talk through all the relevant information and post the hand in the PSO forum as an audio / video.

My first attempt and still haven't worked out how to cut one review hand from a longer session video. But I hope you get the idea.

This was done with no additional software just a browser plugin and a verified Google / YouTube account.

Sorry about the echo on the microphone and yes I've had a couple of beers.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Jan 28, 2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: embed video

This is cool! Thanks. Useful for self analysis, no need to make the video public if the objective is just to review. TY!!
    Last edited by mr mendes 20; Wed Jan 29, 2014, 08:42 AM.
    Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.