PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ergonomic Themes for HUDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ergonomic Themes for HUDs

Just thought I'd share the theme/mod I've been using for over a year now... IMO, it's the best setup for HUD users hands down. It considers space.. easy to read cards.. simplicity. It also has a really cool feature of a 'one chip' design, where all bets are represented by just 1 chip... less clutter umbup:

All that black seems a little harsh on the eyes, but I'm a fan of minimalism in general. I had to switch to the "small avatars" theme (I previously used the standard circular avatars), because there simply wasn't enough room (on full ring tables at least) for my ever-growing HUD.
    The "one chip" idea is nice. Maybe I should look into this.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Arty.. Yeh, I don't like avatars in general, because when I first started playing, I'd spewed chips because of avatars.. especially if they match (or don't match) their screen names Just a quirk of mine I guess...

Shout out if you have trouble finding the mod.. I'll dig up it up...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.