PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new table theme (nova) is showing - tablets and smart phones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new table theme (nova) is showing - tablets and smart phones

Wooo...

Messing around with table themes and thought there was some muck on my monitor, it needs a clean.

My eye sight is not the best but wiping my finger over something near the avatar of the players at my table didn't remove the smudges.

Moved my mouse over the offending appendage and wow a popup appears, they are playing on tablets and smart phones.

Not thinking I can get an edge here... But if they go through a tunnel and no signal? Is it a slow roll...

Ive noticed the mobile/tablet symbols as well. I don't think it is possible to be running tracking software from those devices. I don't think it is possible to be playing more than 4 tables from these. Something to consider at least.

Comment

Hi ForrestFive,

Announcements from PS updates can be found in PokerStars Software Improvement Thread.

Joss
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.