PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokertracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokertracker

could anyone assist me on setting pokertracker up for satelitte 6 max hyper turbos please?

thx impactpoint

In what way? I use Holdem Manager but things are roughly the same. To move a stat on screen, right click on it and hold it in. You can then move it to wherever you like.

For Stats, I generally just use a handful: VPiP, PFR, 3Bet, AggF, Steal, Fold to Steal, CBet, Raise 1st when first to act.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

ive imported the hands but the satelitte tourneys arnt even showing

its shows my satelittes played, but it shows no winnings on PT - its just a downward graph, iam obviously doing something wrong in the settings, i,ll work it out lol
      Last edited by ImpactPoint; Sun Dec 29, 2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Is your filters clear? I must say I'm unclear of what this problem could be.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

i think the reason satelittes down show up correctly is because in the hand history it doesnt actually say what amount you won - ive emailed stars for hand history to see what that does.

Comment

so ive payed $100 to have to manually put my results in? kinda defeating the object pokertracker lol

Comment

I'm sure there's a way but any stats from now on will be recorded.

Don't get obsessed with the HUD, just play your normal game and use the HUD for extra info.

Good luck!
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

to enter the 6man hyper satelitte games i have to manually enter them into pokertracker, wich defeats the object, i dont really need the HUD tbh, so ive basically wasted my money buying this product lol

i really dont want to enter 2-300 games a day manually lol

Comment

Ask on the Poker Tracker forum, I'm sure there's a way. Your hands from these games should still be recorded? You can still check and filter your stats by position and blind level. I think I mentioned to you about HEM2 being very buggy but it's still invaluable and you will glean a ton of info from it. In 6 months time you'll think it's the best purchase you've ever made umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

ive asked on pokertracker, thats the reply i got lol - i only wanted the software to track my results, ohh well.

Comment

Huge pain, I agree ... d'oh!!

Comment

ive actually sorted it \0/ lol

Comment

Ahhh ... it's a miracle!! umbup:

Comment

glad i could help, took me long enough to sort it lol.

Comment

pokertracker

glad you got it sorted out i cant use pokertracker or holdem they just wont install an ive tried heaps to fix it but nothing helps. good to see that it does work.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.