PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEM2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEM2

Ive recently got hem2 on a trial, ive imported my hand history and filtered them for 6 max hyper sats, the amount of games is correct but the winnings is of, i assume its because there satelitte stts, i roughly no i have win $110 but it says ive won $232, anyone help me to set this up correctly?

thx impactpoint

xxxx Moved to appropriate forum xxxx

Comment

I've had loads of problems with HEM2 and why I can't show my yearly graph. Any time I do a fresh install things like your problem happens. I've stuck with it because I've paid for it but the best suggestion if you want it to be accurate is to post your problem on the HEM2 forum. Even at that it's generally not worth getting fixed unless it's a major issue to you. They'll ask for log files, screen grabs and a host of other things to get it sorted. If it's a minor gripe then just use your stats from today onwards.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

ive just downloaded them all today ovalman - its givng me twice my roi - ive only got it on trial so i,ll probs not use it if it nots accurate.

Thx for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpactPoint View Post
          ive just downloaded them all today ovalman - its givng me twice my roi - ive only got it on trial so i,ll probs not use it if it nots accurate.

Thx for your reply.
          It's a good piece of software but it's still buggy. The HUD works perfectly on Pokerstars and it's totally accurate from the time you install it. It's just I've had problems when I re-install - it's the opposite for me, it's tracking my wins but not net wins. My graph is a straight line downwards.

I could get them to fix it but it's not that much of a bother and I have my Sharkscope and OPR open anyway.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.