PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icmizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icmizer

anyone used ICMIZER particulary for sng hu play, if so how is this used best? what information can u take from this? for example if a 11bb stack opens it says it is +ev to shove any 2 cards if they are raising 65% of hands but only calling the shove 30% of the time.... am i reading this right

I believe Nash is more popular for HU and ICMIZER for MTTs.
    I personally think ICMIZER is rather inaccurate unless you have a lot of hands on villain, or you have info on what their range might be in various spots.
    Last edited by GamblingProp; Fri Dec 06, 2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

yer, i got some investigating to do, and would like to know what people know here..
      as far as i can grasp at the moment icmizer and nash is used in hyper hu sng, nash for push folding range as well as calling ranges, but nash doesnt give anything about 3 betting etc... so i think icmizer is working out a more optimal way to play specific opponents, nash is unexploitable but not optimal for maximum profit, anyway.... hoping to hear if anyone uses any of these systems , how to use them correctly so on and so on

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.