PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUDs n the PS Team Online Zoom Promo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUDs n the PS Team Online Zoom Promo

Heyg guys,

Jus wanna check if anyone else is having HUD problems on the 4nl ZOOM tables in the Team Online Promo?

I've been playing ZOOM for awhile now and PT4 usually works great with it on most stakes, but not the 4nl one. It sjus doesnt show up at all...

have tried emailing supoort and as usual all I got was the generic "its' not our problem if we didnt do it" answer
    Bracelet Winner

** moved to Poker Software & Hardware **

Hi wikked76,

Yes, PT4 did not work for me either on the special VIP 4NL zoom tables. Pop up from PT4 said something about not being configured.

Hope this helps.

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey wikked, hoky

Yeah, PT4 imported the hands just fine, but gave out an error message rather than starting the HUDs at the tables for me too this morning. Although, I didn't put any effort into try getting it to work either, since there were so few familiar names in the pool. Am surprised no one's asked about it yet in the PT4 forum ... maybe this afternoon someone will?

GL this afternoon if you're playing again

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies, m glad im the norm n not the exception this time!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.