PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the correct way to use your HUD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the correct way to use your HUD

DO you have tips for how to actually use a HUD correctly? If so please post them here.

(Please say if the tip is for MTTS/ cash or Sit and go)

Thanks

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

We had a similar question the other day, Graden. It would take me all day to even begin to explain this one (although I plan a couple of blogs on the subject). In fact, I think the matter is best dealt with by a series of videos. There's certainly something in the archive on HUD use, but I'd suggest you try asking Dave to see if a trainer is interested in taking the subject on.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved to Poker Software & Hardware**
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
        We had a similar question the other day, Graden. It would take me all day to even begin to explain this one (although I plan a couple of blogs on the subject). In fact, I think the matter is best dealt with by a series of videos. There's certainly something in the archive on HUD use, but I'd suggest you try asking Dave to see if a trainer is interested in taking the subject on.

Thank you Arty ( i have seen the videos on HUD setups, However have read a lot in last two weeks about how people do not correctly use their HUD (I know i fall into this catergary so was hoping to make steps in the right direction.) I will look through Archives again.

Ty Hokypoky for putting it in the correct secion too.

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.