PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Clear PT4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Clear PT4?

Greetings,

I am giving myself a 'new start', playing the level of buy-ins which make sense to my level of experience, is there a way of CLEARING PT4 to get readings from hereon in

Thanks?

Quick answer, YES
    But you can also set up the date to start tracking from any date you wish

Comment

to Clear the current data you simply create a new database, then set this new database as the default and current.

in top menus select Database

drag down menu select database management

in popup select new

Give it a name Dr Ellens Augast start (or whatever)

and click create

select you new database and click set active and set default close the popup and you are set.

Grade b

(hope this helped)
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The problem with creating a new database is that you'll lose all the HUD stats of people you've already played against.

I don't use PT4, but I presume you can just set a filter for "Date = After Aug 13 2013" or whatever.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

you can set the hud to read from multiple databases
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.