PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Hud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Hud

Could PSO develop a free poker hud?
    Is there any nice free poker hud?

Not sure if advertising but I think that's the only out there who is free
    http://pokerprolabs.com/archive/article.aspx?a=108

Comment

There's free tracking software over on the 2P2 forum if you do a quick search. I haven't used it because I own HEM2 but it's free and maybe worth a try.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Can't see PSO developing a HUD. Initial work on it is one thing but constant maintenance would be cost prohibitive and its not in their area of interest I am sure.

Whatever free HUD you find make sure it is allowable by Stars.

Comment

I'm currently using FPDB, which is a completely free hud.
          It works on both windows, linux, and MAC.

Many updates are comming to the program, and they just released an update
          which gives you the option to make graphs, and look at positional stats as well.

If you don't have a BR to HM2 or PT4.
          I'd definitely recommend FPDB (FreePokerDataBase)

The only minus is that it's rather hard to configure.

EDIT: This HUD is also allowed by PokerStars.

Comment

I found one, poker database, but player stats don't stay under player names. Anybody knows how to solve that?

Comment

You need to sit in the same seat every time under Options/ Preferred seat.

Then right click the HUD and drag the HUD to wherever you want it.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Repositioning the HUD

A very stupid question, but how do I drag the HUD in Holdem Manager 2? Most of the HUD's are positioned above the player's chipstack count and I have no clue how to reposition them to other places. I was using PT4 trial where I can hold the CTRL button and click on the HUD and drag, but it doesn't work here
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Maverick: I think it'd be better if you created a separate topic when you have an unrelated question. Also, right click drag.
                  Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks mate. That helped the cause
                    Last edited by F27.Maverick; Fri Jul 12, 2013, 12:19 PM.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.