PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tech problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech problem

Hi I don't know a lot about computers so I am asking why when I launch PSO I always get "PSO not responding due to long running script". How can I fix this problem.

Hi dopplerboy,

What browser are you using? After a quick google search it appears that IE often has problems with some web pages but if it is only the PSO website you are experiencing this error message on then I'm unsure what to suggest as a google search is the limit of my knowledge. Do you recieve this error message on any other web pages when browsing the web?

If the problem persists it may be best to email support@pokerschoolonline.com with a screenshot of the problem and a short explanation.

Hope this helps

Oli
    Last edited by Croyd93; Sat Jun 15, 2013, 04:53 PM.
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

I do have IE and it only happens with PSO. This started way back when they changed the format. I've been away from poker for a while. just started back again and the problem is still there.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.