PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Size Changing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Size Changing.

Hi,

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section, so sorry if I have.

Now, it may well be something I've done, but ever since I've upgraded (not that I wanted to) to Table Ninja 2, when I open a table (currently playing six tables atm), all the tables shrink down to the smallest sized window. Of course, I can enlarge them again, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, this is particularly inconvenient if I have to do this repeatedly do this due to tables breaking down / having to switch to a new table several times.

Has anyone experienced anything like this / shed any light?

Thanks.

I've never used Table Ninja, so you may have a setting in that that is causing problems, but you can get the Stars software to remember your table sizes and positioning by using the VIEW menu in the Stars client. Open up some random tables and get them to the right size and positions, then SAVE the layout. If you (accidentally) move/resize the tables you can use the same menu to APPLY your layout, or just press CTRL + 3.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.