PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ''auto timebank and auto sit back in software'' ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ''auto timebank and auto sit back in software'' ?

hello, is there any software that will auto timebank and auto sit back in if I accidentally sit out on some table? I have not found that option on PokerStars software ( that would be very useful for multi tabling SNG's ), but i went on google and found some article - New AHK: TimeOut Helper (Instant Sit Back In) and Auto Timebank for PokerStars, anyone using that?
    I saw that TableNinja can do that, but since i only need that option ( auto timebank and auto sit back in ) is there any free software that can do that?

Hi sagiPOTM! Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline. Also, here is a link to PokerStars list of both approved and banned software. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24) P.S. If a software item isn't on the list, it's better to ask support first, to be sure that you wouldn't be in violation of the TOS.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tnx John, btw i play Premier skill league
      I do not use any poker software, i only need ''auto timebank and auto sit back in'' if I accidentally sit out on some table during multy tabling, and since i use option Stack Tables during multi tabling, i can't see if i sit out in one of them... :/
      I already asked support about it, they said it's allowed but they do not want to say use that specific software or something like that, they just say is it allowed or not allowed. So I just wanted to know what are other players experience with any allowed software that can do that ''auto timebank and auto sit back in''.
      tnx, Stefan

Comment

As far as I know tableninja does this

Comment

Originally posted by sagiPOTM View Post
          I saw that TableNinja can do that, but since i only need that option ( auto timebank and auto sit back in ) is there any free software that can do that?
          Originally posted by EvokeNZ View Post
          As far as I know tableninja does this

Originally posted by sagiPOTM View Post
          i went on google and found some article - New AHK: TimeOut Helper (Instant Sit Back In) and Auto Timebank for PokerStars, anyone using that?
          Looked it up and it seems like it should be what you're looking for. AutoHotKey is free, so just go ahead and give it a go. A fair warning though, getting some of these scripts to work can be somewhat of a challenge.
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.