PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HM2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HM2

i will write to HM2 also but i am curious.

When i am switching between tabs in HM (like Reports/Active tables etc.), the screen is not refreshing. I have to always minimize and maximize the screen to see the new tab. Anyone has the same experiences with it?
    it is a big difficult to setup HUD, when screen is not refreshing

thanks

In the settings box, have you ticked the "Automatically refresh" option under miscellaneous?
    I actually leave it switched off, as my PC slows to a crawl when auto-refresh is on, so I just manually hit REFRESH when I need to.
    HEM2 is such a processor hog. If your PC is more than a couple of years old, it will struggle to run it smoothly.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

***Moved to more appropriate Forum*****

Comment

you can refresh manually by clicking th refresh button. there´s an automatic refresh too, but it´s turned off actually because of heavy cpu-usage. you can turn it on and try if it works out for you. home->settings->general settings->automatic refresh

Comment

Thanks Arty and DD I'm suffering from heavy CPU usage and didn't know about that feature, is there any other tweaks to speed HEM up/ use less resources?

One quick note, I think if you change the selection then it won't come into effect until you restart the program.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
            Thanks Arty and DD I'm suffering from heavy CPU usage and didn't know about that feature, is there any other tweaks to speed HEM up/ use less resources?
            go to the hem forums and ask fozzy is the best you can do. i think with a large database you can tweak the caching a bit but most effective for large database should be to tweak postgre. there are tutorials for that on hem forums.

One quick note, I think if you change the selection then it won't come into effect until you restart the program.
            jep, very likely

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.