PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know if I am shoving the right cards correctly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know if I am shoving the right cards correctly

Hi,

I play mostly SNG and MTTs. I filtered all my hands in HM2 using "all in preflop" and got this result:

Here it shows that my Net Won is slightly above my All-in EV. I have no idea what it means though. I tried googling All-in EV but still cant figure out what it means. Basically I want to know if I am shoving correctly preflop, and if I am being lucky or unlucky at showdown. I dont know if I am looking at the right data, if not, kindly point me to the right path. Thanks.

All this means is you're running very sslightly above expected value for the hand ur ai. Pre with, but so close to it well within expectations.. good job sir! umbup: if it was on the lower side of ev by that much I would still be saying good job sir!
    Last edited by mtnestegg; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 08:53 PM.
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

thank you mtnestegg. i hope the "good job" here means I am doing things correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.