PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HM2 is this cheating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HM2 is this cheating?

Hi
    I just bought the low stakes HM2
    Just say you are in a MTT and there is only 3 or 4 tables left before the final table, Is it possible to open up the other tables and get HM2 to track the stats of all players left in the Tournament ?
    Is this allowed ?
    Or is this cheating ?
    If it's allowed do you know how to do it ?

chuckkky

Hey Chuckkky, I'm no expert on this but HM2 is permitted by PokerStars so I'm pretty confident that all of it's features would be acceptable. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Holdem only tracks when you are sat at a table and playing. It won't mine for information on other tables in a tournament, only the actual table you are in. If you sit out then it stops taking info.
      Last edited by Ovalman; Thu Nov 29, 2012, 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling/ grammar
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

HEM relies on Hand Histories being imported to a folder. You wont get HH from tables you are not at so it wouldnt work.

Comment

Lol chucky.... it wont collect data if you're at a table and just sitting out either. You're have to be dealt a hand. For it to start its data collection.
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Oh Well,
            That would of been cool to know who the maniacs or Nits etc were on the first hand of a new table.
            Maybe you can manually copy and paste the hand histories.
            That just seems like too much hard work for little info.
            Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Hiya Chuckkky,

Some sites allow Data mining well others do not PS & FTP both do not but you can email PokerStars support and request your hand history from the 1st hand you have ever played there and then add them to your database.

I not know much about HEM as I use PT4 but when I first bought PT3 I requested my HH from PS and they sent them all

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.