PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripping PSO videos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripping PSO videos?

Hi all, is there any software I could use for ripping the training videos and putting them to DVD? Late at night I usually watch DVDs and I'd like to put this time to good use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Bracelet Winner

get a HTPC and just surf the web with it and connect it to ur TV

Comment

Thank Horror but it's not what I want

I'd like to rip and convert to DVD that way I can have a store of videos available. I don't like watching on a laptop screen, I could use HDMI but I'd prefer actually putting them onto DVD.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've worked it out

Download the toolbar:

http://free.videodownloadconverter.com/

This rips it to MP4.

Now looking for a free and easy DVD creator
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
          I've worked it out

Download the toolbar:

http://free.videodownloadconverter.com/

This rips it to MP4.

Now looking for a free and easy DVD creator
          I'd find copies on DVD really usefull. Did you manage to do this Ovalman?

Comment

Right click -> view source -> crtl+f -> type: mp4 -> copy the link ending with .mp4 within in the "" -> paste it into the adressbar -> hit enter

no need to rip, just download 1:1

also, I'm not sure this is allowed, so admins can remove this.

Comment

According to the terms and conditions, points 3b and c, I think you're in the clear assuming you do it strictly for personal use, but it might be a slightly greyish area depending on how the text is interpreted, so don't take my word for it.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

@Ovalman i think IMgburn is what you need ...i could be wrong though

Comment

No real reason to get in so much trouble.
                  Buy a HDMI cable if your pc/laptop has that, conect it on the back of the tv and enjoy pso videos on the highest quality.
                  Last edited by GamblingProp; Sat Jul 13, 2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.