PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hold'em manager for free ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold'em manager for free ??

Heey guys,

I went to the site of hold'em manager and i saw that you can get hh2 for free,but you have to earn some points etc.
    How long time can you get that amount of points to get hh2 for free?

I know i can get it anymore,but i will suggest to my friends if they are going to play poker at stars

Thanks guys !

Yes you can get hm for free by opening a new account with several different poker sites and then playing RM games untill you earn a certain number of points. I tried to get a copy that way but it cost me more than i would have paid for the product had i purchased it from HM because i kept loosing my BR trying to get the points. Just my thoughts, hope it helps, im sure it has worked ok for many others.

Comment

It seems a long way to pay for it and you'll still be paying for it by donating money to HEM for every hand you play. I'd suggest paying for HEM through a poker withdrawal or as I did, a $50 bonus for KO'ing a player in a game.

How about paying for it for completeing the Stellar Rewards for the right amount?

It would be good if you could purchase it in the FPP Store, maybe drop an email and suggest it?
      Last edited by Ovalman; Mon Sep 03, 2012, 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.