PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Tilt - Nov 6th ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Tilt - Nov 6th ?

http://www.highstakesdb.com/3256-ful...k-to-back.aspx

This sounds like great news. Hope their goal date is right, can't wait to have both options once again.

Fear the Happy Panda!

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Well, in that case happy birthday to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
      Hope their goal date is right, can't wait to have both options once again.
      Part of the terms of the purchase deal was that they would relaunch the Full Tilt brand no later than 90 days from the close of the deal, which is Nov. 6th. It's possible they could launch sooner if ready, but likely will be close to that date (and not later). umbup: Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The re-launch of FT doesn't matter to me - I decided a long time ago that PS was where I wanted to be.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

If it is going to be owned by PokerStars then what difference does it make? Won't they basically be the same thing?

Comment

Hi Fujo23
            Welcome to PokerSchoolOnLine.

We have some great features and training material including live training and training videos which you may find helpfull f

This link will help you find your way around.

Thank you for joining PSO, and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fujo23 View Post
              If it is going to be owned by PokerStars then what difference does it make? Won't they basically be the same thing?

Full Tilt had many different features to stars. From what I've heard, stars is planning on keeping most of it as was

However the most important part of all this for many of us ex-tilters, is that we're finally getting our money back
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hopefully they dont change to much as this will be great for game selection as there will be alot more to choose from.
                Looking forward to the re launch and having a secound platform to build two rolls. + 1 all round i think

Comment

Yeah it will be nice. I hope they keep their 1c/2c Badugi and baby 2-7 Triple draw games. I want to learn them better but don't want to play at stars min 25c/50c levels

Comment

The way I see it...hiccup

Should be some great start back up promos

cheers
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.