PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB/100 in PT3 and PT4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB/100 in PT3 and PT4

Need some explanations on what's right

In PT3 my average BB/100 is 2.83
    In PT4 my average BB/100 is 5.66

Who's or what is right????

# hands played 24,466
    Profit of $645.61
    Stake 5,844 hands at $0.50 and 18,622 hands at $0.25

HELP

BUMP...................

Comment

need to know the profit over each level in order to do the math.

I think.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

if you had only played 50c level over that time your bb/100 would be 5.28, so i'm going with pt4 being right.

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just got the answer from PT3-4 PT2 and 3 used the Limit BB/100 Now PT4 uses No-Limit BB/100 So these are my numbers January +2.61 February +3.28 March +14.84 April +3.9 May +6.04 June +4.48 July +13.35 August to date +5.66 Year to date +6.46 Sounds better umbup:

Comment

CRUSHIN' IT!! VERY NICE Trap!!umbup:umbup:
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.