PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better than Spacegravy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than Spacegravy?

This guy must be a genius... way ahead of his time... because otherwise he's as bad as he looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQF-29wVe4

Sorry if this is old hat to some of you but I've only just come across it and I couldn't turn it off. Although watching it did make me feel a bit dirty.

Rob.

Hi RobinQQQ, Yeah, Spacegravy is awesome. He recorded some videos for PokerSchoolOnline awhile back, here's the link if you want to check them out. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Jun 22, 2012, 02:07 AM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for sharing this video RobinQQQ , 04:20... pause... ' amazing ' hahaha.

Turtleknife has some funnybad beat videos in the related videos to the right.

Comment

Thanks Raiser,
        Yes I've watched the Spacegravy Vids (more than once) and the 19honu62 Vids and a lot of the ChewMe1 (great stuff) archive as well. I'm basically working my way through every Hold 'em Video on the site. The Langoliers theory classes are really insightful and I've found the xxflix sessions on thin value betting have already earned me hundreds of chips...
        Of course none of them hold a candle to water boat. No chance getting him as a trainer I suppose?
        Rob.

Comment

Waterboat is fun to watch, but that's all a bit of fun how can you teach that? please note his note taking, he calls a guy playing 76 off suit a exellent player and then changes that in his notes to this guy does not know what i am capable of. Is that really effective note taking? Stick to trying to play like the real trainers on here. Learn your own solid style and then go back in say 12 months from now and watch them videos again, he won't look so clever then and u can make a list of his leaks and he has plenty of them. Better than spacegravy you ask? nowhere near the same level i say.

Gl.

Comment

Another part that tickles me is when he is on about creatng a loose image and then within a hand or so starts to moan about they can't even fold 1 pair. He has done that to himself he has created that image and he is going to be called lighter.

Comment

Personally I think that the ham sandwich tangent is genius.

Comment

The only genius is consistent winning!! umbup:umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

wtf ? pretty much every time he went to showdown he had the goods.
                  who's this guy ? and what are u guys opinion on his playing style ? cuz he seems to be running good

Comment

Is it me that's missing something? It seems like an obvious spoof of spacegravy to me, and all the asides about lunchables taking him back to his youth, priceless.

Comment

Hi keirjon! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familair with the items that PSO has to offer. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I suppose it could be a spoof. I like to think its for real though.
                        Rob.

Comment

Looks like it is a spoof (shame 'cause I really wanted it to be true having played against so many players who seem to use this stratagy) But maybe I can watch the rest of them now. Well spotted keirjon.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinQQQ View Post
                            Looks like it is a spoof (shame 'cause I really wanted it to be true having played against so many players who seem to use this stratagy) But maybe I can watch the rest of them now. Well spotted keirjon.
                            a spoof ?
                            he has several videos about strategy and so on...

Comment

Possibly one of the weirdest most fascinating videos I've ever seen. I think he's a bit too wild for me personally, he has his own strategy which am sure wins him a lot of money but I would'nt care if I'd been playing 20 years, I would never play like that!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.